Gradle is an open-source build automation tool that is designed to be highly customisable and flexible. It is often used as a replacement for Apache Maven, another popular build automation tool.
Gradle uses a domain-specific language (DSL) based on Groovy, which allows developers to define build scripts in a concise and readable way. It also supports build scripts written in Kotlin, a popular programming language for the Java Virtual Machine (JVM).
GraphQL is a query language and server-side runtime that enables clients to request only the data they need and nothing more, which makes it an increasingly popular alternative to REST APIs.
Java can be used to leverage deep technical and coding expertise to create a reliable, resilient, low-latency, multi-user platform by providing several benefits:
- Performance: Java’s virtual machine (JVM) provides high performance and low latency, which is important for building a platform that can handle a large number of users and transactions.
- Security: Java has a strong security model that provides protection against attacks such as buffer overflow, SQL injection, and cross-site scripting (XSS).
- Scalability: Java is scalable, which means that it can handle increased workloads as more users access the platform. This is important for ensuring that the platform remains reliable and responsive under heavy load.
- Multi-platform support: Java is a cross-platform language, which means that code written in Java can run on multiple operating systems and hardware platforms. This helps us reduce development and maintenance costs.
To embrace web 3.0 standards, Java can be used to integrate with blockchain technology by using libraries such as Web3j, which provides a lightweight and easy-to-use interface for interacting with Ethereum smart contracts. Additionally, Java can be used to develop decentralised applications (DApps) that run on blockchain networks.
- Server-Side Rendering: Next.js provides built-in server-side rendering, which allows the application to render the initial HTML on the server before sending it to the client’s browser. This feature helps in reducing the load on the client’s device and improving the overall performance of the application.
- Dynamic Routing: Next.js allows for dynamic routing, which enables the application to handle different types of URLs and route them to the appropriate page. This feature is useful in building dynamic web applications like fantasy sports, where the URLs can vary depending on the game, league, or player.
- Code Splitting: Next.js automatically splits the code into smaller chunks, which are loaded as required by the application. This feature helps in reducing the initial load time of the application and improves the overall user experience.
- API Routes: Next.js provides an easy way to create API routes that can be used to fetch data from the server. This feature is useful in building fantasy sports applications that require real-time data updates.
Our team utilises a variety of technologies to ensure maximum efficiency, with PHP being a key part of the backend stack. PHP is a popular programming language for web development, known for its ease of use and ability to handle complex web applications.
Python is a high-level, general-purpose programming language that is widely used in various industries such as web development, data science, artificial intelligence, and scientific computing. One of the examples where the VeliTech team widely used Python was our core product, VeliHorizon platform.
Python is used in various parts of the VeliHorizon platform. For instance, we used Python for data processing and analysis. The platform deals with a large amount of data, including player data, game statistics, and financial transactions. Python’s libraries for data analysis and machine learning, such as Pandas and NumPy, can be used to process and analyse this data efficiently. Also, Python’s versatility and ease of use made it our top choice for developing microservices.
One of the main benefits of React is its component-based architecture, which allows developers to create reusable UI components that can be used across the entire platform. This makes it easier to manage the complexity of the user interface and ensures consistency throughout the platform. React can also be used to create responsive and dynamic user interfaces that update in real-time without requiring a page refresh. This can be especially useful for iGaming platforms like Horizon, which require real-time updates of game results and player data. React also integrates well with back-end technologies, such as Python and microservices, making it a versatile choice for building complex applications.
8. React Native
React Native provides a set of native components and APIs that can be used to develop mobile applications that look and feel like native applications.
React Native also provides a range of third-party libraries and tools that can be used to enhance the functionality and user experience of the mobile application, such as navigation libraries, form libraries, and animation libraries.
Spring is widely used for building web applications, RESTful services, microservices, and batch processing applications. It offers various modules and features that can help developers to build robust and scalable applications.
TypeScript is a powerful tool in the iGaming industry, offering developers the resources needed to build large-scale, reliable, and highly maintainable iGaming applications.
- Improved Code Quality: TypeScript’s static typing catches errors during compile-time, long before the code goes live. This makes your platform more reliable and results in a smoother gaming experience for your players.
- Enhanced Readability and Maintainability: With clear types, interfaces, and the option to use classes and modules, TypeScript code is easier to understand and maintain. This is crucial in the iGaming industry where complex applications often require constant updates and improvements.
- Scalability: TypeScript is an excellent choice for large scale applications, thanks to its type safety and OOP features. As your iGaming business grows, TypeScript will make it easier to scale your platform.
- Better Tooling: TypeScript works well with modern code editors, providing features like autocompletion, type inference, and type checking. This can speed up the development process and help avoid errors.
WordPress can be used to create a wide range of websites, from simple blogs to complex e-commerce platforms. It provides an intuitive user interface and requires no coding knowledge, making it accessible to a broad audience.
WordPress offers a large number of plugins and widgets that can be used to add functionality to the website, such as social media integration, contact forms, and search engine optimisation.
- 12. Apex
- 13. Go
- 14. Scala 3
- 15. Bum
- 16. Quarkus
- 17. Rust
- 18. Akka
- 19. Angular
- 20. C++
- 21. Groovy
- 22. Kotlin
- 23. Laravel
- 24. Scala 2.13
- 25. Vue.js